Do You Need an Option That's Not Listed Here? Ask for a Free Quote
Occasionally, we see a new type of display slide under the radar in the trade show world. This is what we are seeing with the latest Tension Fabric Banner Stands.
Our Tension Displays consist of a lightweight but durable aluminum hardware and a Fabric Dye-Sublimated Print. The hardware is inserted inside the print, much like a pillow into a pillowcase. The fabric print is stretched tight across the frame and zipped close.
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- Optional double sided is available
- Dye sublimation
- Scratch resistant
- Appearance: By most standards, the tension fabric banner stands have a more modern appearance. At this point in time, they are also less common, which will help them stand out on the show floor. The curvature in the top corners and around the edges are smoother, and the base is less blocky.
- Durability: With less moving parts and no internal mechanics to rely on, these banner stands can easily stand the test of time when taken care of properly. Retractable banner stands can lose tension over time and sometimes need to be sent in to be repaired. It is also easier to resolve any issues with creases or wrinkles in the banner.
- Total Cost: The total cost of a tension fabric banner stand is usually equal or less than a similar sized retractable banner stand. However, if you change the design, the cost of the graphic alone is more expensive.
- Uniformity: The tension fabric banner stand design can be paired with a full 8' or wider tension fabric backdrop display. This results in a clean appearance, with all display elements in your booth area looking uniform.
- Multiple Graphics: Any design of Tension Fabric Banner Stand can have a double-sided graphic print, whereas only certain retractable designs have this feature. Also, if you wish to have more than one graphic that can be swapped out for the same frame, this can be done easily.